The Lansing Bike Co-op is member owned and driven, and members have a say in everything we do.
Everyone is welcome at the co-op, but members have a number of benefits including:
- Free access to the shop, tools, and volunteer assistance during open-shop hours
- Voting rights at monthly meetings
- Storage for your project bike and parts
- Discounts on bikes, parts, and classes
- Discounts on wholesale orders
All new members are required to attend a volunteer orientation and volunteer at least 3 hours a year, To sign up for the next volunteer orientation day please fill out the form on the volunteer page.